Recently I filled in one of those death clock questionnaires on the internet and it said I would be dying at the ripe young age of 72. That's 2045 for those of you keeping score at home. While 72 is not as good as 82, it's sure a hell of a lot better then 54 so I can't complain. Having said that, a month ago I turned 36, meaning, I’m half way done.
I’m half way done!!!
A midlife crisis seems to me the perfect time to look back and so here are some of the things I’ve done in those 36 years:
- Successfully completed potty training.
- First communion.
- Bench pressed 170 lbs.
- Kissed a girl.
- Learned to walk.
- Graduated high school.
- Worked on several major motion pictures.
- Made a mean peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- Traveled to two different continents, bringing my total to three.
- Had two photos hanging in a gallery.
But what would a reflection upon my life be without stating what I have yet left to accomplish with the second half of what is so far (as I’m sure you’ll agree) my amazing life. What I have planned for the next 36 years:
- Kiss My Girl some more.
- Hang some more photos in a gallery.
- Play some baseball.
- Bench press 170 lbs.
- Make some good ice cream.
- Graduate college.
- Discover life on another planet.
- Create life on another planet.
- Destroy life on another planet.
- Travel to another three continents, not saying which.
- Make some major motion pictures.
- Learn to do the Soulja boy.