Monday, August 07, 2006

Working hard or hardly working?












Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

To that end I like to take a day off from work once in a while and do something I've been meaning to. My last work ditching adventure found me at the L.A. Science Center, to check out the Marvel exhibit. I was disappointed. It was kinda lame to be honest, but it's for kids so I didn't complain too much, but it sucks when you ditch and don't do something worthwhile. I did however manage to take an alarmingly high amount of self portraits (two!). It's a rare thing when I'm in a photograph in any form. So I hope you enjoy.

At day's end, Juan joined me to go see Monster House in 3-D. It really made the disappointment of the Science Center tolerable. If you haven't seen it, then go. Right NOW!

No comments: