Thursday, July 17, 2008

Arts & craps


When I was a kid my hobbies were: model car building, drawing and being awesome. These days I takey the pictures. It makes me feel good about myself that I too can look through a lens and press a button. I also watch television and breathe.

Here’s a list of hobbies I’m planning on taking up either sooner or later.


  1. Getting to work on time.
  2. Doing things my doctor says I shouldn’t do.
  3. Inventing avant-garde jellies.
  4. Perfecting the art of 18th century, revolutionary musket, silhouette drawing.
  5. Deep sea giant squid obedience training.
  6. Sleep blackjack dealing
  7. Discovering a method for melting ice that doesn’t involve water.
  8. Telekinesis
  9. Making others believe I’m insane when actually I’m in perfect mental health; just to mess with their heads.
  10. Push-up contest announcer.

I have many interests.

No comments: